Search Blue Hill Helicopters

Sunday, February 19, 2012

An example to us all.......

Adrian Mansfield started with Blue hill helicopters almost three years ago, We were looking for an instructor and I called Adrian. He was down in Florida at the time after just completing his training at Bristow Academy, the biggest civilian school in the world with over 50 Schweizer helicopters.

Adrian and I arranged a date and he came up for a two day interview, I collected him from the airport and we headed to the school, chatting about England on the way and how I did not miss it and he did !

We went over some ground school in the classroom and Adrian did great , we flew and I knew at that point he would be teaching at Blue Hill. Adrian and I arranged a date for him to start and he made the drive from Florida a week later and to my house until he found a place to live. Adrian fitted in well and soon built some great relationships with the students and myself, although we butted heads at times ! Many people have moved through the school under Adrians careful guidance and received licenses from Private through CFII.

Here we are three years and 1800 hours later in Adrians logbook and he is more than ready to move on to his next adventure. We would love to keep all of our instructors forever but they must all move on to the next stage, thats why we teach. Adrian will be making the trip to Las Vegas to fly tours in the Grand Canyon and the las vegas strip. He will be flying the EC130 initially then the AS350, I am sure he will impress and help more of our CFII's to move on to the next level.

I can honestly say that I am proud that one of our instructors has again been hired into the industry, It says a lot for the school and the standards and reputation we keep, we will keep you updated on Adrians progress in Las Vegas !!!!


Steve 



No comments:

Post a Comment